Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 353...sHuT uP aNd sQuAt!...

"Everyone should be squatting! Bodybuilders, athletes, powerlifters, tap dancers.... Squats truly are the king of all exercises. When performed correctly they are NOT dangerous. Treat this lift with respect and you will make gains that you never thought were possible. And always remember...YOU AIN'T SQUAT UNTIL YOU SQUAT!" ~Sean Nalewanyj "Critical Bench"

Sometimes that's what you gotta do...just "SHUT UP AND SQUAT!"...because sometimes words aren't necessary or helpful. Today I did Back Squats and I think I did well. I feel good about what I accomplished. I hope to continue to squat more...and more. I'm NO Arnold...but I'm satisfied with today's work. I LOVE Squats and any type of Dead Lifts so today was all about things I love to do.My butt is already HURTIN! YES! That means I did something and that my goal to build a bigger booty is possible and not far off. I have been going non stop and I'm REALLY tired. It's 10pm and I JUST got off the elliptical! I just couldn't skip cardio again. I have done very little cardio and I was feeling stressed. My husband was at work until 9:30, so I waited until all the kids were in bed and then I drug my tired, achin butt upstairs to the guest room to use the elliptical. It was hard and I'm tired, but I'm really glad that I did it. Now...I'm glad to shower and crawl into bed.

DYNAMIC WARMUP
-----------------------

WORKOUT
--------------
5 BOX JUMPS (28 IN BOX)
5 SETS

THEN:






BACK SQUAT
45 LBS X 12
55 LBS X 5
65 LBS X 5
75 LBS X 3
85 LBS X 3
95 LBS X 3
105 LBS X 3
110 LBS X 3
115 LBS X 3
120 LBS X 3
130 LBS X 1

THEN:
LUNGE ACROSS GYM AND BACK HOLDING 26 LB KETTLE BELLS - 2X

THEN:
8 ROMANIAN DEAD LIFTS (115LBS - 1ST SET / 135LBS - 2ND & 3RD SETS)
3 SETS

THEN:
50 GHD SIT UPS

CARDIO
-----------
35 MIN ELLIPTICAL (HILLS)

No comments: