Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 360...fLooR wiPeRs wiTh a "biG bOy bAr"...

I went in to cover the 6AM class for J. JJ and S were the only 2 there. They did their workout and were fun to be around. They always push themselves...they NEVER complain...luvs it! After I took care of their class, got kids to school, and trained L (my 9:30 client)...I was going to workout. I was so sleepy and sore and just NOT up for it. So, I decided to vacuum, mop, and go home...working out could wait for later.

I had a new client at 4pm. Once she and I were through, it was time for J's 5:30 PM class. He said that if I wanted to workout with D and Z, I could. Hmmm...okay! So, I got a chance to experience the "fun" that I inflicted upon the boys this morning. The workout was Floor Wipers and Burpees....ahhhh...the dreaded burpees. Burpees hurt...they suck...but I KNOW I can do them. Floor Wipers...not so sure how much weight I can hold in the air while I move my feet back and forth. J asked if I wanted a "big boy bar". Of course I did!!! So I ended up with 95 lbs. It was hard but doable. It was a challenging, but short workout...hard enough...but not TOO hard. I was glad I joined in. I had fun.

WARMUP
-------------

WORKOUT
-------------
25 FLOOR WIPERS (95 LBS)
5 BURPEES
20 FLOOR WIPERS
10 BURPEES
15 FLOOR WIPERS
15 BURPEES
10 FLOOR WIPERS
20 BURPEES
5 FLOOR WIPERS
25 BURPEES

TIME=14:35

No comments: