Friday, September 12, 2008

Day 362...sLoOoW mOtiOn...

I had to train today at 2pm. Our air conditioner that I thought was fixed...is not. I knew it would be hot in there...and it was. I could feel the sweat running down my back while I just stood there watching my client workout. I decided earlier this morning that I would just wait and workout afterwards because I knew I would already be sweating. I was in that gym for an hour and 40 minutes doing a 45 min workout. I was just so slow. The heat was making me feel weak and lethargic. I've worked out without A/C before but I've become spoiled. I hope it gets fixed...SOON!

I don't have much to say about today's workout. I went up in weight on the bench press and it was alot harder 10 lbs heavier. It just felt like a struggle to get through an easy workout. I'm struggling with the weight training now that I'm on my own. I'm bored and I don't see any visible changes anywhere but my booty and a bit in my legs. I'm trying to see it through though...otherwise I feel like I've wasted the past weeks worth of work. I know I need to be patient and wait...change doesn't happen overnight...sometimes...it's slooow.

WARMUP
-----------
400 M RUN
DYNAMIC STRETCHING

WORKOUT
--------------
MAX REP BENCH PRESS -3 SETS (WENT UP FROM 65LBS TO 75 LBS)
12 + 12 + 11 = 35

THEN:
MAX REPS PUSH UPS WITH FEET ELEVATED ON 18 IN BOX - 2 SETS
16 + 18 = 34

THEN:
15 CHIN UPS (STRICT-NO KIP-BAND ASSIST)
15 BAND PULLS
3 SUPERSETS

THEN:
12 BARBELL BICEP CURLS (35 LBS)
12 OVERHEAD TRICEP PRESS (25 LBS)
3 SUPERSETS

CARDIO
----------
DONE EARLIER IN THE MORNING
45 MIN ELLIPTICAL

No comments: