Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 95...not right...


This morning nothing seemed right...from the moment I got to the gym...my foot was hurting where i got another injection yesterday...I was late...I felt weak; out of sorts. I HATE DAYS LIKE TODAY!!! I always leave wondering what I really accomplished. I've had these days before. Some days I have the giggles and I'm silly...other's I'm hurt or tired...other's I'm weak or just can't seem to get it together. I felt bad for J. He probably thinks I'm a freak. He's probably wondering what the hell happened. Good thing we are still in the "Honeymoon" phase or he probably would have gotten mad. I wanted to do better, I just couldn't. He told me not to do cardio, because of my foot hurting. I listened and now I really feel like I didn't do anything! I feel really frustrated and disappointed with myself.

SOME OF THE EXERCISES TODAY:
TRICEP PRESSES (FORWARD WITH PULLEY/EA ARM SEPERATE)10#
PLANK (FEET ON SWISS BALL/ARMS LOCKED OUT HOLDING BENCH OR FEET ON BENCH/HANDS ON BALL)
REVERSE CRUNCH
DIPS
LYING PRESS WITH 30# BAR
FLUTTER KICKS
SITUP WHILE PRESSING 25# STRAIGHT UP

(that's all I can think of now....)

No comments: