Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day 80...resting and wrapping and thinking...


Today is Sunday...my rest day. Everyone...friends...family...personal trainers tell me I should rest more...that I workout too much, but I can't seem to allow myself to do that. Sunday is the only day I rest. Church was short today, so we got home earlier. I was relaxing in my room...thinking...worrying...so I decided to start wrapping Christmas presents. I got most of the presents I've purchased wrapped. That was a relief, but I still have many more to buy. I want to get finished this week. For once, I want to be able to sit back and enjoy the season. I'm going to work hard this week, so that I can rest and enjoy and reflect upon the real reason we celebrate this season and what it means to me.

NO WORKOUT OR CARDIO/ REST DAY

No comments: