Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 91...here we go again!...


Well this morning has been busy. I only had time for cardio this morning, because I had to go to my 3rd graders spelling bee. She did great! She finished in the top 3, will get a trophy, and she'll go to the district spelling bee in January. Now, I'm off for yet ANOTHER shot in my foot. I'm really over it...I'm over the shots but mostly...I'm over my foot hurting...especially when I run. I gotta go...I'm determined to be on time today!

CARDIO
10 MIN RUN 8.0 TREADMILL
35 MIN CROSSTRAINER (6)
TOTAL=45 MIN

POSTSCRIPT- I don't know what happened, but I got to the doctor...ON TIME FOR ONCE... and the office was locked up...noone there. UGH! I musta gone on the wrong day. I've been going for a couple of months...every other Thursday, so I didn't even bother to check. All that anticipation for NOTHIN!

No comments: