Saturday, December 8, 2007

DAY 86...sORe...

Today my shoulders and upper back are a little tight...sore, but it is up underneath my armpits and on my chest that I am especially sore and tender. It's Saturday, so I was on my own...well not exactly...I had my book of workouts...just no trainer...at least not right there physically. I came in...and just did it...but not without a little struggle. I felt kinda off though...kinda out of sync...like I could never get into the zone or find a rhythm. I felt awkward and even a little weak. Maybe I'm just tired. It's so different working WITH someone...especially someone that I'm not used to yet. It definitely makes a difference when someone is there to push or to tell you to do things you don't want to do or wouldn't normally do on your own. I left off the first 2 exercises on the list, because they were pullups and pushups...both of which I did alot of yesterday and previously this week. I added some bicep curls and follwed the rest as written. I felt like I was clawing my way through...and completing the exercises...but not well. I guess some days are like that. If it was always easy and fulfilling; never bad or especially hard...I probably wouldn't enjoy the good days...the days when I even surprise myself with what I can do. Those days are few and far between, but I LOVE those days.

WEEK 12 / DAY 6
5 MIN WARM UP (3 MIN CROSSTRAINER/ 2 MIN JUMPING JACKS)
20 BICEP CURLS 15#DBs
30 PUSH PRESS 40# BAR
40 RDL 50#
50 SITUPS
60 SEATED ROWS 55#
70 SUMO DEADLIFT HIGHPULLS 25#
80 AIR SQUATS
90 FROGGIES
100 LUNGES
(ABOUT 40-45 MIN)...forgot to time exactly
CARDIO
WALK/RUN TREADMILL-ALTERNATING SPEEDS AND INCLINES (40 MIN)

TOTAL TIME=ABOUT 1 HR 30 MIN

No comments: