Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 84...uneventful...

Today was pretty uneventful. I wanted to start working with J today, but he had an interview and couldn't train me this morning. That was a bummer, but I got my book out and turned to today. Then I went to the gym and did it. I got a slow start because Mr. C was busy telling me about his bodyguard services and what an expert he is at shooting his gun...YAWN. I was on the crosstrainer about to get started and he was holding the handle so I couldn't even workout while he yammered on. I just had to stand there...clock ticking...trying to be polite. He told me how he has pictures of himself on the back of his bodyguard resume..."one in a tuxedo...one in a suit...one in casual wear...and one in sports wear"...and how he ALWAYS gets the job because he "looks good and always looks the part". Oh dear...can you say...delusional? Anyway, once I was free from that crazy, one-sided conversation...I got started. I didn't do anything extra...just what was written and cardio. It wasn't hard...at all. Tomorrow, I work with J again. I wonder how it will go the 2nd time??? I hope it goes as well as Tuesday did.

WEEK 12/ DAY 4
5 MIN WARMUP
50 SITUPS
50 BACK EXTENSIONS
RUN 1 MILE
50 BACK EXTENSIONS
CARDIO
30 MIN RECUMBENT BIKE
5 MIN STRETCH

No comments: