Saturday, December 15, 2007

Day 93...NOT good...


Today was...NOT good...terrible. Anything that could happen, happened. I got up later than I wanted to. My kids were disobedient. We had to wait FOREVER to eat breakfast at IHOP while breaking up constant fights between our kids. My oldest child was so mouthy that we came home instead of going to the gym...etc...etc...etc. I feel better now, but earlier...I was pretty sad. I felt like the worst mom in the world. My kids don't mind me, and I yelled at Jake for spilling a whole container of Sunny D in the kitchen. I was mean because I was frustrated and the mess was just the last straw. It was an accident for Heaven's sake! I cleaned it up and apologized. I went to go get Sherbet for a church Christmas party and clothes for my child's choir concert. She refused to go with me to try stuff on...I didn't have any fight left in me. In fact, I felt slightly relieved to go off...alone. It seemed easier to buy a bunch of stuff and return what doesn't work later. It's after 10:30 and I NEVER got to workout. That makes me sad...really sad. It makes me feel fat and lazy. I've mentally obsessed about it ALL day. I look forward to Saturdays. I work really hard and feel good when I leave. Oh well, some days are like that...

No comments: