Friday, November 23, 2007

Day 71...tImE tO wOrK oFF tHAt pIe!...

Today is not a day to slack off or be lazy! Today is a day to focus...to work hard...to do what it takes to try and in some way make up for the damage I did at the dinner table yesterday! Going into this season is tough. I love sugar and it's hard to avoid at this time of year. Things that I do not keep in my home, bombard me regularly. It is hard not to gain weight, but I have to do my best to avoid it!

Today was good. I forgot my ipod so I was bummed, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. I was just fine. I worked hard and I was glad to be back on track!

WEEK 10 / DAY 5
5 MIN WARMUP CROSSTRAINER
20 X BOX JUMP
20 X BALL TOSS W/ 10# MEDICINE BALL
20 X PULLDOWNS 70#
20 X SITUPS
20 X PULLUPS (JUMPING)
20 X OVERHEAD LUNGE
20 X THRUSTERS 45#
RUN .25 MILES (8.5 TREADMILL)
(42 MIN)

ADDED
BICEP CABLE CURLS W BAR ON "BIG GREY MONSTER" 10# 20 REPS-3X
SINGLE ARM TRICEP PRESS WITH 10# DB 15 REPS EACH ARM-3X
(ABOUT 5 MIN)

CARDIO
45 MIN RUN (7.0 TREADMILL)
5 MIN STRETCH
TOTAL TIME= 1 HR 42 MIN

No comments: