Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 55...short but sweaty...


Today's workout didn't take long...19 minutes...and that's because I added running a half mile to the end of all 3 rounds. I took my kettlebell and just knocked it out as fast as I could. I was sweating and worn out when I got done. I felt like I couldn't get enough water to drink. It was nice not to be interrupted by anyone and be able to just concentrate on finishing...quickly. I added some ABS to the end as well. When I was done with cardio, I felt really tired, but good. So, I don't have anything interesting to report...just that I did it...again.

WEEK 8 / DAY 3
5 MIN WARMUP CROSSTRAINER
15 X KETTLEBELL SWING 25#
15 X GOBLET SQUAT 25# (CONVERSION)
THEN
15 X RDL
RUN 1/2 MILE TOP SPEED
3 ROUNDS
(19 MIN)
ALSO DID ABOUT 15 MIN OF RANDOM ABS

CARDIO
40 MIN CROSS TRAINER
5 MIN STRETCH

No comments: