Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 69...a good day at the gym...


Well, this morning was crazy! The kids are out of school and I promised to take then to IHOP before going to the gym. Everything started out fine and then got a little crazy. I was not getting much cooperation so we got a later start then I planned. We did get breakfast and get to the gym after much effort. I was a little frazzled, but once I started my workout...I was fine. It was a great workout and I enjoyed it. My morning got worse after my workout...but I have to say that the hour and 45 minutes I spent in the gym were the highlight of my morning. Today was a good day at the gym!



WEEK 10/ DAY 3

5 MIN WARM UP ON CROSSTRAINER
20 X OVERHEAD LUNGE
20 X PUSHUPS
20 X DB ROW 20#
20 X STEP UPS ON BENCH
20 X SITUPS (INCLINE BENCH)
20 X SUMO DEADLIFT HIGHPULLS 35#
RUN .25 MILES (8.5 MPH)
3 ROUNDS (33 MIN)

ADDED SOME ARMS...
20 BICEP CURLS WITH 20# BAR (3 SETS)
20 TRICEP PULLDOWNS 15# (3 SETS)
15 DB FLYS 5# (3 SETS)
15 ALTERNATING DB CURLS 12# (3 SETS)
(15 MIN)

CARDIO
30 MIN WALK / RUN INTERVALS-2 MIN RUN (8.5) / 3 MIN WALK (4.2) ON TREADMILL
5 MIN STRETCH

TOTAL TIME = APPROX 1 1/2 HR

No comments: