Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 276...sLeeP waLkiNg...

I am so incredibly sleepy! I want more than anything to just lay on my bed and sleep...but I don't have time...I have stuff to do. I feel like I've been sleep walking my way through the afternoon...looking for any spot that I can rest my head. Did I go to bed late? Not really. Why am I tired? Ask my friend and coworker...after all...it's his fault.

So, I got my personal training certificate. It's official. I've been training for a couple of years with trainers, so I know what to do. Still...it takes practice and studying to be able to actually do it. So my friend, A that works at CF with me, has graciously offered to help me. He let me watch him train a client this morning and when she was done...he asked if I was gonna workout. I said, "Yes." and he offered to let me workout with his next client if I wanted. I agreed.

It was a great workout. I really enjoyed it...BUT...it left me exhausted. I guess I just pushed so hard that I used all the gas in my tank and now I'm running on fumes. When I stopped by the store after, I looked like I'd been smoking something in my car..my eyes were all blood shot from the sweat that fell in them. Ha! Too funny.

Anywho...it looks like I'll be a zombie for the rest of today since I gotta get ready to go to the water park for my husband's work, family party. It'll be fun once I get there and get going. Today was really hard and REALLY fun.

WARMUP
----------------
20 MIN ROW
A's "WARM UP" (LOTS OF CALISTHENICS AND STRETCHING...IT'S A MINI WORKOUT)

WORKOUT
-------------------
DEADLIFT WARMUPS (10 WITH 65LBS-8 WITH 95LBS)
THEN:
DEADLIFTS 5-5-5-5-5 (135LBS)

THEN:
6 BOX JUMPS
10 "MAN MAKERS"
15 V-UPS (hated em with W..STILL hate em)
4 ROUNDS

THEN:
WALKING LUNGES ACROSS ROOM
INCHWORM WITH A PUSH UP BACK ACROSS ROOM
FLYING BURPEES BACK ACROSS (WITHOUT PUSHUP)
2 ROUNDS

CARDIO
---------------
Uhhhh...no...we'll count that 20 min on the rower and an evening running around a water park for today

No comments: