Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 261...bAcK "hOmE"...

Today was my first day back at my regular..."home" gym. J's been gone on a trip for the last 2 weeks, so it's been a while. I was feeling a little nauseous...nervous about how I would perform. I got there late...as usual...and warmed up with a jump rope. J showed me the path I should take on my run and I was ready to go. Once again, I was surprised by the difficulty I had with strength. I couldn't bench 95 lbs...whatever!...I'm so over feeling weak. Luckily, my friend W's brother, came by to talk to J about working at his place. A is a nice guy...and he knows a lot. My workout was supposed to be timed...but my time was pitiful because I kept talking to him. Oh well, I still got a good workout. The funniest thing was when I started talking about an exercise and saying it was for my back and A goes, "Back?!? That's like chest and tricep woman!". J laughs and goes, "Uhh, yeah...you may wanna get that figured out now that you are going to be training people." I said, "I never said I know what I'm doing! I admit I have a lot to learn." A said, "I think I'm gonna be spending a lot of time helpin you!". We all laughed. HA! It was a hilarious little moment. Gosh...I'm so blonde at times. I'l show those boys! One day I am going to be the BEST trainer!

I was thinking about going out for a run tonight, but my hips are kinda sore. I think what I need is to go to bed early and be fresh tomorrow. I really only wanted to run because I feel guilty about eating too much at dinner anyways. I have to go to the doc in the morning so I'm stressed. I feel like I have to be perfect there. I worry about what to wear...I fear looking fat...I completely psych myself out until I walk out of the office. I'll be glad when it's over. Anywho...I'm signing off for bed...I have a stomach ache and I can't quit yawning.

WARMUP
--------------
2 MIN JUMPROPE
ARM CIRCLES, SAMSON STRETCH, ETC

WORKOUT
------------------
1 MILE RUN
THEN:
MAX REPS BENCH PRESS WITH 3/4 BODY WEIGHT (95LBS-DID MUCH LESS WEIGHT BUT DUNNO WHAT IT WAS 65?-REPS= 15, 15, 9, 15, 12?)
10 GHD SIT UPS
10 GHD BACK EXTENSIONS
REPEAT FOR 5 ROUNDS
THEN:
RUN 1 MILE

NO EXTRA CARDIO...I FIGURED THE RUNS IN MY WORKOUT WERE GOOD ENOUGH

No comments: