Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 265...LOOK Ma! No bloody hands!!!...

I had to go in to workout with J later than normal. I don't like to workout in the evening...especially on a Friday...but J has fire school now so I have to take what I can get...and that's okay. Today was hard. I was sweating and gasping. Sometimes things are so much harder than they first appear.

I was SO tired midway through this workout...and it took me probably 10 minutes longer than I would have liked...but I felt good when I was done. I hate Push Jerks...but it was GREAT practice...and it was very satisfying to use 20 lbs more than before. It WAS hard but I managed it. The most exciting thing was that after 45 pull ups...my hands are "in tact"...no blood...no ripped calluses! That is such a breakthrough!!! I never thought I'd see the day I get to leave the gym without bandages after a pull up workout. Sometimes the smallest things can make you happy!

WARMUP
------------
750 M ROW
STRETCHING

WORKOUT
---------------
15 DUMB BELL CLEANS WITH (2) 25 LB DBs
15 BURPEES
15 PULL UPS
15 PUSH JERKS (65 LBS)
3 ROUNDS

CARDIO
------------

30 MIN ELLIPTICAL (7A.M.)

No comments: