Friday, February 1, 2008

Day 140...TGIF....

Today is Friday. I had a good workout. I worked out with J, then I did cardio and some rope pulls before I left. I probably didn't look it, but there were things that I felt stronger doing today...like the ring push ups. They're hard and I still struggle...but it's definitely easier than the first time I did them. The only bad thing I can say, is that my hip is bothering me, but it's not as bad as it was at it's worst. I don't have much else to write, so I guess I'll just list today's workout.

WARMUP
------------
5 MIN ELLIPTICAL

WORKOUT
--------------
20 CLOSE GRIP TRICEP PRESS WITH 40 LB BAR-LAYING ON BENCH WITH LEGS EXTENDED AND "HOVERING"
20 BURPEES

3 ROUNDS

25 SUMO DEADLIFT HIGH PULLS (35 LB KB ON 1ST ROUND THEN SWITCHED TO 45 LB DB)
25 LEG LIFTS
15 RING PUSHUPS

4 ROUNDS

SINGLE LEG DEAD LIFT 25 LB DB (NOT SURE HOW MANY...JUST PRACTICING B/C MY BALANCE SUCKS)

CARDIO
----------
35 MIN ON ELLIPTICAL (RANDOM)
10 MIN ON RECUMBENT BIKE-LOWER RESISTANCE @ A FAST PACE

AFTER...
I DID 5 ROPE PULLS (UP & DOWN) WITH MY FEET UP ON THE BENCH AND 25 OVERHEAD LUNGES
STRETCH

No comments: