Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 515..."i...cAn'T...bReAtHe!"...

"I...(gasp)..can't...(gasp)...breathe!"  That was how I felt this morning...so extremely out of breath. I mean I am accustomed to becoming out of breath during Crossfit workouts, but today seemed especially bad. I could barely talk. I had watched the 6AM group do this one so I knew it would be bad. I figured I would do this after I was done with the 8:30AM class and use it as my "cardio" for the day.

Only one guy came to class...Big L was at a class so he didn't make it. I decided to do this one with B, because it SUCKS to do this kind of workout alone and I knew I could stop at any time if he needed me. We were both gasping and struggling to breathe within minutes of starting. I was fixated on beating S's time, but I knew it would be really hard. He went hard the whole time so I knew I would have to as well. That last run was pure pain, but I did it. I only beat him by about 12 seconds, but I did it. This one was harder than I expected.

ROW 500M
21 BURPEES
RUN 400M
3 RDS FOR TIME (20:44)


I'll add my "lifting later on today after I do it...
-------------------------------------------------------
later on...
I didn't do much...my hips were hurting and I was much more tired than I expected after the first workout...

10 STEP UPS (18 IN BOX-10 EA LEG- 75LB BB ON BACK)
10 CONCENTRATION CURLS (EA ARM-20 LB DB)
10 BAND PULLS ACROSS CHEST
10 FRONT RAISE (10 LB DB)
10 LATERAL RAISE (10 LB DB)
10 BACK RAISE (10 LB DB)
10 GHD SITUP
10 GHD BACK EXT
3 times

No comments: