Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 510...rUn, rUn, rUn aS fAsT aS yOu cAn!...

This how I felt...all day...like I was the Gingerbread Man.  It was like I never stopped...running...to and from all sorts of people and places. The only times I felt like I was still was when I was driving. I had so much to do.

I went in to work at about 5:25AM so that I could get the gym set up and ready for the group training at 6...and then I waited...and waited...and waited. At 5:59...I thought, "Wow...I got 3 hours of sleep...and no one's gonna show." A couple of minutes later, M came in. He ended up being the only person that came. After I worked with him, I rushed home to get 2 of my kids off to 2 different schools at 2 different times. Then I came home, took a bath and got myself ready. I went from a district Spelling Bee with my daughter, to the store, to home to put ice cream in the freezer, to lunch with her, to home to get the icream, to the elementary school for 2 Valentine's parties, to home to pack for an overnighter, to tan, to back home to shower, to a movie and dinner with my husband and then to a hotel we stayed at downtown for Valentines. It seemed like the day that went on indefinitely.

You may notice that my workout was never mentioned...that's because I never had time...literally. I was a little bummed, but I figure I HAD to have burned some kinda calories runnin like that all day!

REST DAY...SORTA...NOT REALLY...BUT NO WORKOUT

No comments: