Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 504...rEcOveRy...

I took this week off from "Starting Strength", but I still did workouts. I have had fun and worked hard. It's funny how we adjust to things. I thought that doing just "strength work" was so boring...I missed Met-Con workouts...but then this week that I've been "off"...I've missed "lifting".  I'm looking forward to getting back at it next week.  I want to do well, so I have decided to "recover"over the weekend..no workouts or cardio...just resting my tired muscles. I am tired and worn out and sore.  I always put "training first", but I never give my recovery time any thought.  I guess it's because I don't like to rest...and so I don't rest near as much as I should...but I feel like I really need to spend a few days "recovering"...so that's what I'm gonna do.

REST DAY

1 comment:

Shorty said...

Good for you! Enjoy your time off!