Friday, September 14, 2007

Day 1...alone but capable...i think


I woke up today. The first day without my friend...trainer...coach. I was asked to "take it easy" and "recuperate" for the rest of this week. I usually fight rest, but today I am glad to oblige. I feel nervous...anxious...worried. Can I do this alone? I can. It just won't be as much fun. It will however make my memories that much sweeter. It will also give me something to look forward to again...I hope. I was probably allowing myself to become too dependant...crippled in a way. This will be a time of growth.

CARDIO/REST DAY

2 min intervals on treadmill
for a total of 30 minutes
(rest speed=4.0 & run speed=8.5)

15 min on elliptical
( level 8 )

TOTAL of 45 min

I feel good. My hurt foot was sore, but I wasn't in a lot of pain. It was weird to just do cardio. I honestly can't remember the last time I went to the gym w/o touching a single weight.

No comments: