Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 448...hEaVy wEiGhT pLuS pHonEs dOn'T miX weLL...

I wasn't sure what to do this morning. I trained my client, JE that came today because she wasn't able to make it yesterday...and then it was MY turn. Hmmmm...what to do!?!? I thought about the fact that I hadn't done heavy back squats lately so I figured that I better do some today. I worked my way up nd then at 165 lbs...I failed...I couldn't stand up once I got down. Luckily, we have bumper plates that can be dropped...so I "dumped" the weight behind me and went on to the next movement. Unfortunately, I left my phone on the floor from when my Mom called me...and I didn't know it at the time...but the barbell landed on it when I let go and broke it...well shattered the screen to be more exact.

"Oh S*&#!!!"...that's what I said when I went to find my phone to go home. I was so mad...I KNOW better than to leave my phone on the floor especially right by the rack when I'm back squatting! So I put in a call to the insurance and I should have a new phone on Tuesday. Dammit! I love my new phone (G1)...I'm gonna HATE being without it, but I'll just have to be patient and wait for my new one (not my strong points). Until then...I'll be "detoxing" and going through texting withdrawls...

LEGS
---------
1 REP MAX BACK SQUAT
45 LBS X 10
65 LBS X 5
95 LBS X 1
115 LBS X 1
135LBS X 1
155 LBS X 1
165 LBS...FAIL

No comments: